- • A billing notes section added to the check in/out process
- • New ways to search for past and future appointments
Provider Billing NotesThe provider may add a billing note to the job in order to clarify the events surrounding the appointment. After clicking on “Check In” you will see a new link for adding notes directly related to the check in/out times.
Enhanced Job SearchProviders may search for jobs by Job Number, Patient Name and Interpreter Name.
10/27/14Washington State HCA Newsletter
10/17/14 When can I request a specific interpreter? How do I know my request meets the criteria? In order to clarify the criteria set by the state for requesting specific interpreters CTS will be updating the ‘Justification’ drop down menu to the following options:
- • Active cancer treatment
- • Continuing counseling sessions
- • Applied behavior analysis therapy sessions (regardless of age)
- • Cancer/dialysis treatments as requested by the provider
- • Effectiveness of treatment plan (any treatment or medical procedure where a change in interpreter will impact the effectiveness and efficacy of the appointment)
or 800-535-7358 option 3.
08/12/14 Immunizations are now required of interpreters attending your medical clinic! Please read Notice of Interpreter Immunization Requirements for more detailed information. Contact CTS with additional questions at email@example.com
07/09/14 PORTAL UPDATE! Your input and continued support is appreciated and welcomed! After feedback from many providers, you are now able to view all requested jobs from the contract start date; completed or not.
You will be able to see information for every job that you requested an Interpreter.
To do this:
- Access the Onsite Jobs List
- Change the Start Date to the desired date
- Click “Refresh”
- A list of all requested jobs will appear
- Cannot Fill