- • Active cancer treatment
- • Continuing counseling sessions
- • Applied behavior analysis therapy sessions (regardless of age)
- • Cancer/dialysis treatments as requested by the provider
- • Effectiveness of treatment plan (any treatment or medical procedure where a change in interpreter will impact the effectiveness and efficacy of the appointment)
or 800-535-7358 option 3.
08/12/14 Immunizations are now required of interpreters attending your medical clinic! Please read Notice of Interpreter Immunization Requirements for more detailed information. Contact CTS with additional questions at email@example.com
07/09/14 PORTAL UPDATE! Your input and continued support is appreciated and welcomed! After feedback from many providers, you are now able to view all requested jobs from the contract start date; completed or not.
You will be able to see information for every job that you requested an Interpreter.
To do this:
- Access the Onsite Jobs List
- Change the Start Date to the desired date
- Click “Refresh”
- A list of all requested jobs will appear
- Cannot Fill
05/15/14 Read the new Washington State Healthcare Authority Newsletter
We are excited to announce a change to your client portal. CTS is now offering a new way report Interpreter related incidents. Checkout your “Customer Feedback” tab in your portal and utilize the new “Feedback On Interpreters” link.This new addition is a part of the Incident Resolution Process implemented on the 1st of April which clearly defines a new resolution scale with consequences of violating the Interpreter Code of Conduct.Make sure to use this for all Interpreter specific issues so they can be handled in the appropriate way.
Ongoing- Provider training Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. If you are interested contact our Client Relations team at 800-535-7358 option #3 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org